Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Sartorialist...I Love It

First off I would just like to say that I have deep respect for Scott Schuman's work. I love his blog, The Sartorialist, for showing what fashion is all about. A lot of times people get consumed by labels and trends that we forget true style. True style is being true to yourself and not going with the grain but with your gut. If it feels right then wear it. Since I discovered Scott's blog I have almost become addicted to the site. The first day I discovered his blog I literally went through the entire Archive (mind you I discovered the blog in July 2008). Recently I decided to go back through his blog to find photos he has taken of individuals wearing polos in a unique way. And to my expectations I found some great shots. For those that are unfamiliar with the blog, please visit because it is truly a treat. Here are some of the photos I found...I will post more in the future so stay tuned.


No comments:

Post a Comment