Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Best Dressed Man Please Stand Up

Esquire has chosen five finalist out of the hundreds that have submitted photos for 2009 Best Dressed RealMan Contest. Looking at the profiles of the five finalist I did not see one photo submitted that included a polo shirt (there is one photo where it looks like a polo shirt is being worn as a sweater - see below). But what I did notice were suits and ties. Now I love wearing suits and ties, but who said best dressed means formal or semi-formal. Is there anything wrong with just plain casual? Is Esquire saying that you can't be the best dressed guy in the room unless you are wearing a jacket, tie, or Ferragamos.

The guy pictured above is Dan T. and from the photos he posted he has my vote. Out of the 5 finalist Dan showed the most versatility. And if that is indeed a polo he gets even more props. I am routing for you Dan.

No comments:

Post a Comment