Tuesday, September 1, 2009

SALE...SALE...SALE

I must say I love a good Sale. Everytime I walk into a clothing store I go straight to the sales rack. It is extremely gratifying to be able purchase a great shirt or great pair of pants and pay less than 50% of the retail price. Just the other day I went into GAP and saw this nice shawl sweater for around $50. I thought to myself, that's not a bad price but I will catch it on sale in a couple of weeks. Why pay full price when you can get 5o% off. I do the same thing online too. Whenever I go to Ralph Lauren site I always go to the Sale items, and without fail there are always great buys. I guess that is the beauty of men's fashion because most items never go out of style. The other day while I was perusing the Lacoste website I came across this great shirt and of course it was on sale...Original Price: $110...Sale Price: $54.99...Never Paying Full Price: Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment